Being a Charity Trustee
Tuesday 13th November 2018
Where: Friends Meeting House, 16 Wharncliffe Rd, Bournemouth BH5 1AH
Time: 6.30pm to 9pm
What does the course cover?
- What is a charity?
- What is a trustee?
- What does a trustee do?
- What are their legal responsibilities, as an individual and a group?
- What are the possible liabilities?
- How to manage them
- Being an effective trustee
- Why be a trustee
- Help and support
Who is the course for?
- People wanting to know more about the role, benefits and responsibilities of being a trustee
- Existing trustees who want a refresher about their role and responsibilities
- This course is for voluntary/community groups, charities and individuals based or operating in Bournemouth or Poole
- Spare places may be available to other organisations at a higher rate of £50 after the closing date has passed
To book please complete and return the booking form.